To change the log book you need to apply for tax in the post office.
Complete section 7 tax class, change to historic.
They will give you your free tax disc and send off the logbook to be
changed.

All three of my quantum only have a single date of registration.all are
correctly registered as the appropriate quantum type.
On one there is a note on front page in sect3 special notes: states 1.kit
built converted- assembled from parts all of which may not be new.

There are no other notes or comments.
My saloon is dated 85 , one 2-2 86 and one is 78.
I don't know about the other two but the 78 2-2 I built and kept its doner
reg in full
They all only have simple rivet on plates that old q used to issue.