Some of the parts suppliers eg vehicle Wiring product, Autosparks, etc have
bulb holders which may be useful.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Ken Needham
Sent: 21 March 2020 12:56
To: quantumowners@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Quantum Owners] Fiesta front indicators intermittent

Hi, I have again encountered issues with the front indicators being
intermittent or failing just before the MOT is due.
I have identified the issue is down to the bulb mount which is a plastic plug
and twist fixing but these parts seem to be very rare particularly in good
condition.
The indicator lenses seem to be easy to obtain but more often than not do not
have the bulb mount included.
I have found that the problem is actually down to corrosion of contacts within
the moulding.
I have successfully “fixed” three bulb holders now by using a Dremel with a
cutting disk to remove
A small piece of the plastic where the plastic is adjacent to the internal
contact.
The contact is actually made by the feed wire being pushed in from the rear and
sliding against the metal strip that goes up the bulb location. The Wire has an
end on it preventing the wire being pulled out from the rear.
Having cut away the plastic, the wire can be removed and a new wire soldered
onto the cleaned metal strip.

I have also found a part that could be used to get out of trouble but it is not
a perfect replacement fit on Ebay.
Replacement Bulb Holder Connector PY21W Indicator Turn Sigal Light BAU15S 581
( 332007381360 )
This part is slightly smaller in diameter and has 4 location tags rather that
the Fiesta 3. By cutting one of the tags off  a reasonable fixing can be made.

Hope that may help

Ken

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/quantumowners/DB7PR07MB4971E8DB03C97CAA504D7147B7F20%40DB7PR07MB4971.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com.