Sorry Dave, these messages were actually on the QOC forum, we got a bit
distracted talking about the QOC web site.

I’ll try and keep it on topic.

Jim

From: David Robinson
Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2020 11:04 PM
To: quantumowners@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Quantum Owners] QOC Website

Hi Steve
Don't know how this has happened but I seem to have patched in to an on-going
conversation that you are having with various friends.
This is not an address that I use often and only went into Forum to seek help
for problem with the Texalarm on my 2+2; helpfully Jim replied with assistance.
Trust you can sort the 'leak' out. Regards Dave Robinson

On Thu, 23 Apr 2020, 16:03 'Steve Kodź' via Quantum Owners Group,