Hi
As previously mentioned the gelcoat can be 'cut back' using 1500-2000 wet
and dry followed by a cutting polish but this has a limited life and the
streaking or fade marks will tend to reappear.  Yellow gelcoat can be
particularly susceptible to dark streaking or shy,s once they are present
there is no bringing it back and paint or wrap is really the only option,
we at Quantum can offer free assessment of the gelcoat and a polishing
service and full paintshop facilities (highly experienced in GRP) at
discount rates for Qs
Regards rob