From: russ price
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2020 9:18 AM
To: Quantum Owners Group
Subject: Re: [Quantum Owners] Brakes, jumping to conclusions and maths

Thanks Bill your reply certainly does help. I have fitted braided braided lines
but the linkage could do with a bit work. So all i need to do now is find a
servo + mastercylinder the same dimensions or as close to the Fiesta items as
possible, there is plenty of room and fabrication of the servo tower/bracket if
it needs changing should not be problematic. That is of course unless someone
has a mk2 servo they want to sell.