this matter.Yours sincerely Jan HainesQOC membership secretary Sent from my
Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: "chris.quant via Quantum Owners Group"
<quantumowners@googlegroups.com> Date: 01/08/2020  13:09  (GMT+00:00) To:
quantumowners@googlegroups.com Subject: Re: [Quantum Owners] Extreme Master
Cylinder

You should have been sent the club magazine....3 or 4 a year....

From: bibmus...@gmail.com
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2020 2:56 PM
To: quantumowners@googlegroups.com

Subject: Re: [Quantum Owners] Extreme Master
Cylinder

Hello,

As an owner of a H4,  ch no. 6, I thought it necessary to join and
duly paid my annual subscription, that was in 2019.

Since then I have been completely underwhelmed by the complete and total
lack of any communication, in any form or media, from the owners club, nothing,
nada.

So, I do question what it does the membership get me? I did get a single
email from the club when reminding to renew my membership and when I mentioned
had not had anything about any activities or newsletters, it was promised to
get
back to me, but I guess I’m just unlucky as again, nothing.

Regards,
Ignored of Redditch .

Sent from my iPad

On 31 Jul 2020, at 14:32, Nigel Plant