From: Gordon Harker
Sent: Wednesday, March 3, 2021 11:20 PM
To: Quantum Owners Group
Subject: [Quantum Owners] Advise or help please

Strong little cars those 2+2's and did not intend to find out until under hard
braking on a dry road the back over took the front.  Ended up visiting a ditch
and hedge.  Still restored my faith in people, they stopped and towed me out,
drove home.

On assessment, one bent tie rod, and lot broken glass and some excess hawthorne
hedge.

So, does any one know what the glass is please?  Specifically

Rear heated glass on the later hard top, bonded I believe.
Front quarter light n/s
Assume windscreen and passenger window are standard MK2 bits (believe based on
83 ish car)

the windscreen did intially survive, but the hedge got in on the way our, guess
it was being vindictive.

Other things are the fibre glass top (hockey stick) on top of quarter light is
broken and front corner to hard top and not sitting flush at moment.  Hard top
should fibre glass ok and hockey stick may unless anyone has one lying around.

Passenger door jammed shut but got even gaps all round, so will look at on a
dry weeked.

Thanks

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/quantumowners/829a9db6-b047-46cd-b0b7-64d81d70a37bn%40googlegroups.com.