Hi Alastair,

I’m sorry I never got back to you on this.  I suppose life took over..!

I am now trying again to get this working.  I exported a playlist from iTunes and the composer field is included.  If you have time, I wonder if you would be able to send a sample file that I could use to work on my composition?

I am attaching the version I was using before, back in the days of being able to launch iTunes in 32 bit mode, in order to use iVisualize, in case this is helpful.

With Best Wishes,

Nick