On 10/20/15 11:28 PM, George Toledo wrote:
Two quick ways...

Open up the watermark image in question in Preview and then export as jpeg
again. This will bake in the rotation.

Or use image transform patch and rotate it in  QC.

I like the second option to keep it all in the command line batch..

only question is there a patch that can read what the orientation is supposed to be? and if you have any tips on using a test condition to decide whether or not to apply the rotation node, it would be a great help (otherwise I know what the rest of my night will be figuring out ;) ).

FYI, you guys are awesome.
I was going to try this in photoshop and I thought it would be easy. Now I'm doing a whole programming job to make it happen, and I know it's only because I was able to get some help from you guys.