My impression, both from the (complete lack of) recent activity, and from
the apparent broken-ness of a number of features (see, e.g., my thread from
a few months ago, or the questions about the QCRenderer API before that),
is that QC is essentially abandonware at this point...

On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 3:00 PM, <quartzcomposer-dev-requ...@lists.apple.com