Hi Apple,

here is a 100% Quartz Composer related question:

I have noticed that the “Core Image Filter” flips the rendered image vertically
depending on the runtime version of Quartz Composer.

Quartz Composer Version 5 renders normally (OSX 10.7). Version 5.1 flips the
image vertically (OSX 10.11 and up).

I don’t have a 10.8, 10.9 or 10.10 partition anymore. So I can’t tell from
which OSX version on this vertical flip happens. But to me it looks like that
the flip is related to the runtime version of Quartz Composer.

This flip happens even with the most simple Core Image Filter, were I only
extract Red (for example) from an image.

Can you give me some info about what might be the cause for this behavior?

Thanks!
Christoph Vonrhein