It looks like it is. Just setting activeForeground (and optionally
inactiveForeground, but I don't need it) does the trick. Even without
reloading anything, I can just save the file.

I found the documentation at
https://wiki.trinitydesktop.org/Theme-related_files . Well, it is for some
ancient KDE and without much details, but it still seems somewhat relevant.

I hope I'll do more about this later.

Regards,
Vít Šesták 'v6ak'

On Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at 3:46:29 PM UTC+2, Marek