On 06/28/2017 04:05 PM, Marek Marczykowski-Górecki wrote:
> I think currently the problem is we both have v4.9.33-18 tag, pointing
> at different things... As Ilpo already said, git push -f may be a
> solution here. But generally we need a better coordination to avoid
> situation like this in the future.
>
> - --
> Best Regards,
> Marek Marczykowski-Górecki
> Invisible Things Lab
> A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
> Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Thanks for all the tips and sorry about all the inconvenience. I've
cleaned up my tree, figured out how to set up a proper tracking remote
to the main QubesOS repository and to sync to that so my branch should
now be clean again.

I'll just keep an eye on the main branch for changes and sync them to
mine now that I know how to actually do that.

Again, thanks for the help and the patience while I try to learn the git
way of doing things.