On Saturday, July 8, 2017 at 5:27:27 PM UTC, Noor Christensen wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 06, 2017 at 12:45:09PM -0700, mikih...@gmail.com <javascript:>
> wrote:
> > Pretty much the same problems for me. Make iso doesn't include
> templates. I
> > built fc25 which is straightforward. Jessie builts a  ~560mb rpm, but
> > errors out: template-local-jessie+minimal+no recommends.
> > The important thing missing are make iso not including the templates (no
> > errors though), any ideas ?
>
> Could you attach the log file or provide some more context to what
> happens before that error line?
>
> -- noor
>
> |_|O|_|
> |_|_|O|  Noor Christensen

Sorry, no logs. The whole installation is deleted. For the error:
f24 template VM |  git clone qubes-builder | install gpg | ./setup |
install deps+import keys | +qubes 4.0 | +testing repo | +fedora-builder,
debian-builder, salt | NOT only templates | skip get-sources | +templates
fc25, jessie (no jessie+minimal or other jessie/stretch variants) | exit.
#make install-deps
#nano example-configs/qubes-os-master.conf | edit out lines components kde,
i3, awesome, pve-windows-drivers
#make get-sources
#make install-deps (PyYAML didn't get fetched before)
# make qubes
Now at make linux-template-builder fc25 builts ok, then prompt says jessie
builts, then errors out missing
recipe/target template-local-jessie+minimal+no recommends
In the built dir I have a ~600mb rpm of jessie one 1,5G fc25.
But as far as I remember, I tried a clean template only debian-builder +
jessie built without any changes to example-configs or anything, just from
./setup+make install-deps+make get-sources+make qubes-vm+make template with
the same outcome.

regards