Thank you for this update.

I have been running RC2 since it came out, and continuously been updating from
testing. My Qubes laptop had been off for two days and as soon as I saw this
announcement I booted it up and updated.

When I did the update, ‘qubes-dom0-update
--enablerepo=qubes-dom0-current-testing’ told me that there are no updates
available.

Because of this, I have two questions:

  - Was rc3 based on the content of testing as of a couple of days ago?

  - Is there some place where I can see what are the most recent versions of
    packages, and when those packages were updated?

Regards,
Elias