W dniu środa, 10 stycznia 2018 03:32:09 UTC+1 użytkownik Andrew David Wong
napisał:

Easier management of inter-VM networking. Currently in order to enable outside
access to a service running within a qube the user needs to code a separate
iptables rule for sys-net, sys-firewall, the target qube and a vpn qube if the
user happens to use one. Being able to just select a qube and just input the
required port number/range with all iptables-stuff happening automagically
would be a blessing. Same goes for allowing inter-vm networking. Being able to
do that via GUI or with a simple command would make things so much easier.