[No responses from qubes-users, trying here next!]

In RC4.0... After suspend/resume
Any monitors that were inverted or rotated, will be black.

The mouse does move across the screen... but no objects move on this screen.
Refreshing the configurations by toggling to another terminal (ctrl-alt-f2)
then back again (ctrl-alt-f1), or changing the resolution/position of screens
in xrandr/arandr/etc/... will restore the last known image on the affected
monitors.

Reconfiguring the affected screen to remove invert/rotate settings does restore
the image refreshing ability. The monitors behave normal, but I need them
inverted.

Logging off or restarting X server does not fix the issue.
A reboot is needed to restore the desired behavior of having a working and
inverted screen.

Very problematic as I do need to suspend resume a lot.