I'm on Qubes 4, latest updated from testing as of today.

This is about this bug: https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/3265

The issue is that memory balancing randomly stops working, and I haven't seen
this issue for a long time (months?) and I though it had been fixed.

That was until just now when then issue happened again. I look at the “Q” menu,
and every running VM had their memory allocation set to whatever was their
minimum allowed.

If this happens again, are there any logs or anything like that that I can
collect in order to make it easier to debug this issue?