On 11/28/20 11:09 PM, Sven Semmler wrote:
Hi Andrew et al,

the PR is here: https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-hcl/pull/32

I monitor the qubes-user list pretty much daily and will add new HCLs
as they appear.

Future-plans:

* automate cleanup

     * validate format / fields (e.g. 'type')
     * build lookup tables for chip set and GPU short names ... so things
       are named consistently
     * export CSV format for download

* find a way to recheck the mailing list against the HCL to find missing
   entries (found some from 2018 by chance)

I was looking for a way to contribute, but are not a good (docu-)
writer and my programming experience is more embedded C (no Python
and/or XEN knowledge).

/Sven

Fantastic, thank you! This is a huge help. :)

--
Andrew David Wong (Axon)
Community Manager, Qubes OS