Hello,

When using a GuiVM, several issues appear regarding permission errors. I created a topic on the forum and opened an issue: - https://forum.qubes-os.org/t/grant-full-admin-privileges-to-sys-gui-sys-gui-gpu/24368
- https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/8934

My message here is more general about what privileges a GuiVM should have. Currently: - dom0 is not accessible from sys-gui, but we can CTRL+ALT+F2 to access tty or login back to XFCE's dom0 session. - there is no way to access dom0 from sys-gui-gpu because the GPU is not attached to it.

Then, we need a way to get full admin privileges from the GuiVM:
- Should we grant full admin privileges to the GuiVM?
- Should we grand full admin privileges to a dedicated AdminVM?
- Should we create multiple adminVMs for different tasks, but all together, give full privileges? - Is it just a question of policies or is there other development needed in order to execute dom0 commands from a domU?

I'm aware that the GuiVM is still highly experimental, I try to gather information in order to clarify the correct path to follow and thus help future contributions.

Thanks!