Hi,

For (2) and partially (3), on one of my VMs using IPv6 both a ULA and
link-local address have been allocated.

Unique local addresses use prefix fc00::/7. The first bit following the prefix
indicates, if set, that the address is locally assigned. This splits the
address block in two equally sized halves, fc00::/8 and fd00::/8. [1]

In the Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6), the address block fe80::/10 has been
reserved for link-local unicast addressing. [2]

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unique_local_address
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Link-local_address