How do I I set up access to my LAN devices? In this case my NAS that is located
on my 192.168.1.1/24 network. The VM's are of course NAT in this case
10.137.4/24.

My proxy-vm is connected to the default sys-firewall if i switch to sys-net I
can access my nas for a minute or so then it stops working. I could  see it
stop working at the same time since I pinged the NAS from 3 VM's.

What am I doing wrong?