Hi all,

Is it possible to automatically mount a Windows partition on appvm startup?

I'm currently using Qubes OS as my main OS, but I need access to the Windows
partition, which is the official OS in the organization where I work,
unfortunatelly.

I would like to avoid the manual two-step mounting procedure:

1 - Dom0: attach the partition to a specific vm as a xvd device;

2 - Mount the xvd device on the appvm.

Thanks in advance