On Tuesday, 19 July 2016 23:13:28 UTC+10, Andrew  wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have one particular Qubes instance with an uptime >60 days.  Aside
> from needing to occasionally restart Qubes Manager to deal with the
> memory leak problem, this works fine.
>
> However, recently, I have become unable to copy and paste between VMs.
> Pressing the key combination appears to do nothing.  FWIW,
> /var/run/qubes/qubes-clipboard.bin and
> /var/run/qubes/qubes-clipboard.bin.source are both 0-sized files
> (presumably) dated to back when inter-VM copy/paste stopped working.
>
> Any suggestions on how to debug?
>
> Andrew

By the way,m the system isn't designed to be up for that amount of time, or so
I've been told recently.
Mine normally breaks after a week. Then I have to reboot.
It typicaly says it's a permisison issue with the file, but ssetting the
permisisons doesn't fix it, no matter what you do it can't seem to access the
files.. so only a reboot works.

Qubes, they say, is designed for "normal users" not people like us who don't
turn off our computers.