Iestyn Best:
> Thank you guys, great work.
>
> Just a little side note, yesterday when I updated it seemed to break my
> window borders in KDE. I am now using XFCE and all seems fine.
>
> I have not tried KDE again today, just trying to get use to XFCE now as that
> is your focus now.

I can't link to the exact message right now (qubes-devel, Marek, thread
named "Window Borders", fifth message in the thread), but these
instructions fix that issue in KDE:

"Try this:

Go to system settings -> Application Style -> Window Decorations. It
should be set to "Breeze". If it is set to "Plastik", it may be the
cause of the problems.

If this is the case, I think this may be related to KDE update done by
Fedora recently (a lot of kf5-* packages), so unrelated to
qubes-gui-dom0 version."