On Wed, Aug 03, 2016 at 09:35:45AM +0200, donoban wrote:
> On 08/02/2016 10:57 PM, Marek Marczykowski-Górecki wrote:
> >
> > Could you paste also list of packages in dom0 (rpm -qa)? This
> > should allow me to reproduce the problem.
> >

> Yes Marek! Here is it:
> https://paste.debian.net/786712
>
> The only think that I did on both install was installing Xfce after
> the default KDE install (or maybe xfce was already installed?), I am
> not sure.
>
> I hope it helps.

I've added additional step to the instruction[1] for Debian-based UpdateVM:

    If you are using Debian-based VM as UpdateVM (sys-firewall by default),
    you need to download few more packages manually, but do not install them
    yet:

    sudo qubes-dom0-update systemd-compat-libs perl-libwww-perl
    perl-Term-ANSIColor perl-Term-Cap gdk-pixbuf2-xlib speexdsp
    qubes-mgmt-salt-admin-tools
    (...)
    Transaction Summary
    Install     15 Packages (+ 31 Dependent packages)
    Upgrade      4 Packages (+200 Dependent packages)

    Total download size: 173 M
    Is this ok [y/d/N]: n
    Exiting on user command
    Your transaction was saved, rerun it with:
      yum load-transaction /tmp/yum_save_tx.....

Please let me know if that helps.

[1] https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/upgrade-to-r3.2/

- --
Best Regards,