On 2016-08-11 18:50, Andrew David Wong wrote:
Thanks all for your input.
I do not recall being prompted to create a USB VM during installation of 3.2 rc2. However, I've now successfully created one and it works fine. But I'm jittery that my system's integrity has been comprised by a compromised USB Flash stick. I guess the only solution is to ditch my current VM's [including backups] and reinstall qubes? It would be really good if the developers could modify their code to prevent users from accidentally falling into this unfortunate trap.