Hello,

I followed the documentation on this page
https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/qubes-firewall/ ("Port forwarding to a VM from the
outside world" paragraph), but I didn't managed to open the 443 https port on a
TemplateVM.

I am trying to configure an apache2 server on a TemplateVM based on Linux Kali
distribution (to learn how to host my first website :))

I think I did no mistakes while replacing IP adress examples from the scripts
with my sys-net local IP adress and sys-firewall IP adress, but I don't
understand everything. On all of them, am I supposed to replace "MY-HTTPS"
service with with the IP adress of the TemplateVM, with something like
"apache2" or eventually with "ssh" to make it work please ? I don't really get
what "service" refers to here.

Also I would like to know if XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX/24 IP adress is different from a
standard XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX IP without the "/24", because I noticed the person who
wrote this guide put 192.168.X.0/24 but not everywhere so I don't really know
if I am correct not reversing the last 2 terms t_t
But I guess I don't have to since "/sbin/ifconfig" adress is static.

I also would like to know if I can deny network access on my sys-firewall proxy
VM with these exceptions :
192.168.X.X/24 (local adresss)
XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX/443 (IP adress of the TemplateVM on where apache2 server is
running)

When I type "netstat -antp" in the TemplateVM terminal I don't see any 443 port
listening atm :(

Any help would be really appreciated !
Regards