Hi, all!

I'm experiencing some weird network access issues. I'm using Qubes 3.1.

After logging in to the system, sys-net, sys-firewall and sys-whonix start as
expected, and network access is normally available. I can use apps such as
OwnCloud, qBittorrent, Firefox and others to connect to several internet
services and they all work fine. But suddenly, and I just cannot specify when,
the apps start to fail connecting. One such app that most catches my attention
with respect to the problem is OwnCloud, which reports connection failure --
though other devices such as an Android tablet or even another notebook running
Debian, tell me Internet access is absolutely normal, including access to my
OwnCloud server.

I've already tried restarting the VMs related to network connection -- sys-net
and sys-firewall -- but the problem persists, and it's happening with two
different notebooks -- an Acer Aspire with Intel Core i7, 10GB RAM, 1TB HD and
an unbranded one with equal CPU. 8GB RAM, and 640GB HD.

Does anybody have experienced such issues? Does anybody have any hint on what
may be the cause of those issues and on how I can solve them?

TIA and best regards to you all,

Angico.