On Sunday, 28 August 2016 06:56:34 UTC+10, johny...@sigaint.org  wrote:
> Hey, does anyone have any luck with getting any form of OSX to fire up
> under Qubes?
>
> After several other failures, I was able to get some iPC ISO build to get
> to a certain point in an HVM, but the mouse didn't work, so I couldn't do
> much, and I couldn't figure out how to get it to any kind of command line
> (single user or otherwise).
>
> Not looking for the full OSX experience, just want to fsck_hfs some legacy
> drives that are too cranky for Linux.  Get a successful fsck done, and
> turn off Journaling so Linux is a bit friendlier with them, until I can
> copy/retire them.
>
> Anyone?
>
> JJ

There is a patch in this forum for Qubes 3.0. All you have to do is compile it
in.

Other than that, they won't put the availability of OSX under Qubes because
they say it breaks the lisencing agreement, even though it doesn't really.

But OSX86 might be an option. like JJ said.
I don't know much about it, and Qubes won't make an integration kit for it
because they said they won't, so you can't have shared clipboard or seamless
mode or anything like that.