On 2016-09-05 01:20, Drew White wrote:
> On Monday, 5 September 2016 17:51:11 UTC+10, Andrew David Wong
> wrote:
>>
>> The closest thing available is the qubes-hcl repo:
>>
>> https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-hcl
>>
>> This contains all the HCL reports listed on
>> https://qubes-os.org/hcl/ (just the .yml files).
>

> Hi Andrew,
>
> I did get those, but I figured there may have been some that were
> changed or overwritten by newer versions or later versions too.
>
> Thus I was hoping there was an easy way to get them all, for all
> the ones that have ever been uploaded, thus for the same hardware
> but different versions of Qubes. Instead of the same PC with only
> displaying the latest data available.
>
> Is there any way that something such as this would be gather-able
> from this forum?
>
> Sincerely, Drew.

As far as I know, there's no "easy" way to get that (in the sense of
being able to download a single ZIP file, for example). However, there
are two options you may wish to consider:

1. Since Git is a version control system, it stores past states of
these files. For any given file, you can restore any prior version
that was committed to this repo.

2. We ask users who submit HCL reports to include "HCL" in the subject
lines of their emails, so searching for that phrase should, in
principle, turn up (almost) all HCL reports that have ever been
submitted (along with some other things, like this thread ;) ). It
might be possible to programmatically download all the attachments
from this list of search results (e.g., using something like wget).

- --
Andrew David Wong (Axon)
Community Manager, Qubes OS
https://www.qubes-os.org