Am 05.09.2016 um 11:17 schrieb Marek Marczykowski-Górecki:
> On Mon, Sep 05, 2016 at 10:31:17AM +0200, Achim Patzner wrote:
> > Is there any documentation regarding xdg and overrides in
> > /etc/qubes/autostart? I didn't find anything telling me what to put into
> > an override file in order to restrict something to exactly one VM
> > 8sys-usb in this case)... Are there any examples?
>
> If you just want to start something in one VM, use the standard XDG way
> to do that - place files in ~/.config/autostart (as ~ is not shared
> across VMs).

Wouldn't that require to have someone log in?

> As for /etc/qubes/autostart docs - there should be README.txt.

There is a README telling to put additional entries into
/etc/qubes/autostart but it does not mention anything about _what_ to
put there.

Besides: Imagine you wanted to install solaar on sys-usb and start it on
boot. What would you do to get it running without launching it by hand?

Achim