Well, the points you have mentioned are also dubious for mainstream Linux
environment, not only for Qubes, because they suppose a malicious app already
installed in the system.

Other point are, however, accidental interferences with lockscreen. For
example, I sometimes see Thunderbird popup on the lockscreen. I don't consider
Thunderbird to be a malicious app (if it was, it would probably send my emails
via Internet, which would be more practical), but it still leaks few
information. There are also some complaints by other users, see discussions
about Physlock (which might be also a way to address these problem).