On Friday, 16 September 2016 06:53:25 UTC+10, kater...@sigaint.org  wrote:
> > On Tuesday, September 13, 2016 at 12:48:50 PM UTC+2, kater...@sigaint.org
> > wrote:
> >> Hello
> >> I haven't understood yet how open an usb device in Qubes (or in VM that
> >> choose).
> >> Can someone explain me how do I do?
> >>
> >> Thank you
> >
> > See here for the how-to, at the bottom for 3.2: ->
> > https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/usb/
>
> I have the 3.1, is it the same?

What do you mean by "open up a usb device"?
Are you trying to connect via RAW data connection?
Are you trying to connect via Telnet or SSH or something?
Are you attempting to open a USB Data Device?
Are you attempting to connect to a USB NIC/Modem?

Please provide details.

I have no issues connecting to anything like this on Qubes 2, 3, 3.0, 3.1,
3.2RC1.

I may be able to help once I know details.