Hmm yeah with that I managed to boot through BIOS mode, unfortunately the VMs
don’t start (randomly, different ones fail on each boot attempt). So basically
something seems to go wrong. The disks get decrypted and I can login with the
manager etc. but the system is more or less a complete failure ^^. When I go
back and boot in UEFI mode, everything works just fine…

This seems kinda odd xD.

On 25/09/16 23:27, "Marek Marczykowski-Górecki"