On 10/02/2016 04:49 PM, 09132784091378409137842098 wrote:
Hello,

my CPU is running with 14% and my RAM is in usage by 21%.

And if I like to type something in the text-editor, the QSystem seems to sleep.

How I can check quite simple of the multitasking is running fine?

Is there something like Multi-Tasking-Check, Multi-Tasking-Diagnostics?

For me it seams strange, because the responsiveness of the brandnew QR32 is low
on my system.

Kind Regards

Run the top on the dom0 terminal at background and try to do something. I guess you will see process that slow down the system.

--
Regards