Ok thank you guys, on my next Qubes install I'll use your advices to disable
ipv6 on Debian :) Anyway I use Fedora as well, I use both. Thanks again.

But right now as I don't want either to go back to my old crappy mouse, either
to continue with this high DPI uncontrollable skating mouse, unfortunately I am
completely locked. Since ~10 days :(

This is really strange I never encountered problems on Qubes by the past to use
the "dd" command to burn an iso. I tried to add "bs=512" but I still can't boot
on my USB, so that I could install those mouse drivers to lower down DPI, then
uninstall Windows and continue on my way to try a BSD Unix system..