I am not sure if the devices can sniff both directions. I've believed that a
device can sniff only inbound data and cannot communicate with other devices.
I've tried to look for some document that would allow me to be sure about this,
but I've found nothing. Well, the official documentation would likely contain
enough information, but it seems to be quite large.