I just tried to do so, it says these files are different:
On sdX1:
images/efiboot.img
Packages/q/qubes-template-fedora-23-3.06-201608081228.noarch.rpm
On sdX2:
System Volume Information/WPSettings.dat

Didn't got any further informations, and I'm quite unexperienced with diff, so I hope it helps. Also, I just checked that Rufus is the newest version (Checked it because I had the binary on my computer for a couple weeks, but its still up2date).

I'll take a closer look at them tomorrow evening.