On 2016-11-13 03:52, Marek Marczykowski-Górecki wrote:

I have several templates based on Fedora 23 where I've installed various software. When I follow the manual upgrade instructions the update proceeds without error. However, when I get to the step were I am supposed to trim the newly upgraded templates I get an error.

File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/qubes/modules/000QubesVm.py", line 1854, in start_quexec_daemon
raise OSError ("Cannot execute qrexec-daemon!")

I cannot open a terminal in these templates, nor can I base AppVMs on them. I just get the qrexec-daemon error.

My Fedora 24 template works fine.