Hi,

I just completed a fresh R3.2 install on a Lenovo X1 Carbon 3rd generation
(20BSCT01WW). Thanks to all the devs for their amazing work on this release. So
far as I can tell, everything works out of the box. (One of my favorite
features is the ease of implementing VM-by-VM VPNs.)

I want to enable TRIM for the SSD, following
https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/disk-trim/. However, there is no /etc/default/grub
in dom0. I realized that grub2-tools is supposed to provide /etc/default/grub
and grub2-mkconfig. So I installed that in dom0. But there is still nothing in
/etc/default/grub. Where can I find the default /etc/default/grub file?

Thanks for any help you might be able to provide, I hope to pass it on in the
future to other users.

Best,
Daniel