Am 20.11.2016 um 05:26 schrieb Sec Tester:

> Dam maybe this could be a new super hardened VM for Qubes..?

All we get is a heap of paper. And a switch I could not even pre-order
yet. But I've got a few Qubes systems happily running.

It might be an ideal solution for the outward-facing VMs (networking,
firewall) as it is in fact a minimalistic OS for this kind of devices
(or why would they have put it on a router first?). But I could just as
well imagine them running on QNX which is obviously safe enouth to
protect Cisco hardware (think IOS XR) (keep in mind that the Cisco
vulnerabilities up to now are results from sloppily written non-core
functionality modules). I even wondered briefly if it was possible to
use a Mikrotik router VM on Qubes. Alas, someone has to provide it; I'm
not going to do that myself.

Achim