Hej folks,
I have installed Grub2 as my Coreboot payload, and now I want to boot Qubes
from a USB drive.
Since I haven't made any changes to Grub2's default config, I am trying to boot
Qubes from the command line Grub provides.
I do the following:
  set root=(usb0)
  linux /isolinux/vmlinuz
  initrd /isolinux/initrd.img
This is clearly wrong though as it boots without Xen, so when Qubes loads, the
little bar only gets to halfway then it crashes into a rescue shell.
What I want to know is how I can boot Qubes from the Grub2 CLI then I can
install it. I don't know the right commands.