I'm a total newbie. I've been searching for a howto to boot the Win7 domain
from a USB stick so that Windows installs from the USB stick. I went thru the
process to attach the PCI channel using qvm-pci -a command in Dom0. When I
checked the Win7 Devices in VM Manager I see 00:14.0 USB Controller ...

What I can't figure out is how to get the domain to boot from the USB stick nor
have my searches been fruitful. When I try to boot the domain I get a PCI error
that isn't displayed long enough for me to make a note of it. The log file for
the domain in VM Manager is greyed out.

I'm stuck.