On 11/30/2016 10:36 PM, Marek Marczykowski-Górecki wrote:

On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 10:24:39PM +0300, Eva Star wrote:
On 11/30/2016 10:11 PM, Marek Marczykowski-Górecki wrote:

Are you using AEM, or have /boot on some external device (not plugged in
during update)?

https://i.imgur.com/fhZ5mx3.png
Check this, please.. It say installed on the system (Success). But nothing
after reboot.

What files do you have in /boot? What version(s) of xen-hypervisor
package (rpm -qa xen-hypervisor)?

I reboot again and disconnect all my drives. And seems I found the problem with your help. For some reason when I choose my new drive to boot (from BIOS) then it forward boot process to old drive. It's look like I'm still on old drive :-/ Does not know why it happens and why it redirect boot process automatically to /boot from old connected drive, when I choose to use NEW at BIOS...

Why it do this strange thing?

I will clone my drive again... is it only one way to disconnect my buckup drive? Or how to say the system to boot from new drive and do not touch old /boot on the second drive?

I think I found the problem. When I choose

--
Regards