So, how should I configure my qubes-builder config file? Any chance you could
maybe upload the config file that you've set the parameters for so I can have
it build R4 build .iso ?

How long before hvm with pv stubs is implemented? Or is this one already in,
and only pvh2 missing?

How long before gui management tools are ready? Are all the terminal management
tools working? If so, I dont care, I could use some practice with the
management commands in the terminal :).

By the way, I have a pgp-card, (Nitrokey) that I would like to use for security
on my build. Any tips for how to best use one for solid full disk encryption?
What storage layout should I use on a SSD with full disk crypto, for optimal
security, and prefent evil maid attacks? I was wondering about if it would be
possible to encrypt the whole disk, including boot? Or save boot on my
nitrokey, and encrypt it, (grub encrypt) so thr usb gives the bootloader, the
encryption password, the authentication over pgp, and maybe some more security
certificates that are required for accessing the O.S.

The main thing I want to prevent is people tampering with my bootfiles to have
a keylogger or something installed,  or prevent people logging in using a
password obtained with a hidden camera. I want my (disk encryption) security to
be real 2 factor security requiring atleast my nitrokey, personal password, and
if possible maybe a third factor to be able yo log in to my system, or even be
able to unlock my filesystem.

Also,
What about the Tresor mod which saves your encryption key in the cpu? I really
like the idea of being able to prevent people frm extracting the key from my
ram. Any other tips for security ?

Thanks!