Hi.

I have found a few threads about the installation of Qubes OS on a Dell XPS 13,
but they are at least several months old.

I'm trying to install Qubes 3.2 onto Dell XPS 13 9350, which has a running
Ubuntu 16.04 LTS.  The hardware matrix is,
* BIOS 1.2.3
* CPU i5-6200U @ 2.30 GHz
* Skylake
* FHD (mine is not QHD)
* Memory 8GB
* M.2.PCIe SSD
* TPM 1.2
* VT + DIO

I disabled secure boot and successfully booted in UEFI.  Anaconda was running
well, GUI showed, but keyboard and mouse don't work in the screen of language
selection.

I wanted to try adding options in GRUB, but [Tab] gave me "chainloader
/EFI/BOOT/xen.efi".  I mounted USB disk with Qubes in Ubuntu, but its
filesystem is ISO9660.  I can't change /EFI/BOOT/xen.cfg.

I thought I had a chance to use Qubes OS, since XPS 13 9350 is well supported
by kernels newer than 4.4.  Any comments, please?

Thanks!
miaoski