What bridge do you need for network? With Qubes, you can use iptables to route
a trafic on a specific port to a specific AppVM.

You need to do this on all VMs that are in the path. Usually, you forward a
port from sys-net to sys-firewall and then from sys-firewall to the AppVM you
need. Would this solve your problem?

Alternatively, you can forward USB to Windows using usbip. Again, you need
iptables rules. I did this in older Qubes version with Linux machines, but it
should work the same with Windows.

Security concerns when using usbip this way:

* You trust the VMs where the network goes through (usually sys-firewall).
* The host VM could be attacked if USBIP is vulnerable.
* The guest VM could be attacked if USBIP is vulnerable. I am not sure how much
is the guest software maintained, since the last release is about 5Y ago.
* Other general threats related to USB (BadUSB, USB sniffing etc.)

Maybe none of those concerns is a thread for you, but you have been warned.

Regards,
Vít Šesták 'v6ak'