On Saturday, December 10, 2016 at 1:44:58 PM UTC-8, superlative wrote:
> I got Tor browser on Whonix vm to work by updating the whonix-ws template vm

I'm considering adding the HCL support files .cpio.gz, but it the instructions
say there are risks with adding the serial number in them. Can someone please
tell me what are those risks before I post them?

By the way, I thought I updated the Whonix template before saying it didn't
work, but apparently I only updated the Whonix-gw template, and I really needed
to update the Whonix-ws template. Once I did that I got anon-whonix Tor Browser
to work.