On 12/15/2016 07:10 PM, Andrew David Wong wrote:

Hm. Not sure if this'll make a difference, but try shutting down
all VMs, then shutting down from the command-line. For example:

$ qvm-shutdown --wait --all
$ shutdown now

I wrote the bash script and at it to the xfce4 launcher. Then I start the script with mouse. The first step the same, but then I call standard shutdown from menu (describe above). Then problem, that execution of qvm-shutdown --wait --all not always end (known problem) and after computer reboot, the same console show on the desktop an my script begin to execute (shutdown script begin to execute after reboot, because console not closed, it somewhere stored at the session :( )

--
Regards